Hayward works with industry, patient charities and third sector organisations to support the delivery of medical education to healthcare professionals, patients and the public. From product positioning, value messaging and communicating the importance of a therapy area and disease management to a healthcare professional, payer or patient group, to upskilling your staff in the latest NHS thinking, health economic approaches and product data, we will work with you to develop communication activities that are specifically tailored and targeted according to the audience and desired objectives. These may be delivered in a variety of ways, including:
- Consensus meetings designed to identify clinical perspectives and inform guideline, publication or health technology assessment (HTA) development
- e-learning modules and/via website hubs
- Disease awareness campaigns
- Leaflets, manuals and booklets
- High-profile satellite symposia
- Stand-alone meetings and events
- Roadshows, risk assessment tools and apps.
Our independent clinical experts and reviewers will ensure the breadth and depth of content satisfies the needs of the audience and our communication experience will guarantee maximum impact.
To find out more about how we can help you, get in touch.